Saturday Skins Carrot And Niacinamide Review


The power of superfoods in a daily moisturizer, Saturday, skins carrot and Niacinamide. Moisturizing cream is ultra rich and deeply nourishing. It's packed with three times, the antioxidant power from carrots, Niacinamide and I might help with the appearance of pores and texture, and the signature seven peptide mix to address signs of aging.

It also has ceramides and lipids to improve the skin's moisture barrier and Centella Asiatica for redness. It's a super hydrating superfood for the face. 



I'm a fan of the Saturday Skin brand and the Face Moisturizing Cream is no exception. It's a refreshing light white cream that feels great on the skin. It has a slightly pleasant scent. I love to massage it in for a fine, cooling sensation that helps keep my skin firm and hydrated. It provides my face with a healthy, radiant glow.

Not only does it moisturize, but it also contains superfood extracts that help protect the skin from environmental stressors. This is the type of cream I like to put on anytime for a quick hydration boost. Overall, another winner from Saturday Skin!

Made in Korea

0 Comentarios

Follow Me On Instagram