31 Must Try Fall Nail Designs And Ideas In 2021!


Now that autumn is here, it's time to get out the acetone and remove the summer tones off your nails before applying one of these fall manicure designs. This collection of manicure designs has a wide range of colors, textures, and embellishments. The majority of these manicures have gentle and muted red, orange, yellow, and brown hues that are reminiscent of autumn leaves. Many of these concepts have a lot of radiance and radiance. So, if you have a preference for brightness, this list is for you. If you're new to nail art and think these looks are too difficult for you, don't panic.





Gellen Gel Nail Polish Kit


I can't believe the value of this kit! It includes everything you need for a salon quality manicure (and some extra). It has everything included in this listing down to the stickers and glitter. This was my very first time using gel polish and it was easier than it seemed. The polish applies so smoothly. It's helpful that you can see what color you are using by looking at the bottles instead of a tiny shade indicator sticker. The finished product has a really nice glossy shine to it. I'm definitely coming back for more. I highly recommend this kit, especially if you are new to gel!






Nail Art Stickers Decals


This was my first time doing my nails at home, the stickers are so pretty! But keep in mind, they are all holographic so the design is hard to see because of shine. I love them so much though for a pretty rainbow effect






Gellen 36 Colors Gel Nail Polish Kit


I love how many vibrant colors come in this set. You can do so many combinations. It’s a perfect all year round set to purchase because it has great summer colors but also darker and more moody colors for fall or winter. It even comes with an amazing matte topcoat in addition to the normal shiny topcoat and foundation. I am planning on experimenting with that next. These pictures show my nails after wearing the bright pink from this set for almost a week and working every day and as you can see there is no chipping and everything looks newly painted still! I would definitely recommend Gellen as your go-to gel nail!








Nicole Miller Mini Nail Polish Set - 15 Glossy and Trendy Colors

I bought this product to make mini spa sets to give out at an event. I tried one and was very pleased with the coverage and longevity of the polish. Plus I love that they are mini so that I don’t waste it by keeping it in my drawer for a long time and then it going bad!












Karlash Super White Nail Polish












0 Comentarios

Follow Me On Instagram