Hydrating Creams That Are Amazing For A Great Skincare Routine


There aren't many things that are guaranteed in 2021, but one thing is. It's impossible to overestimate the impact of a beauty skincare routine. Sheet masks, face essences, BB cream, but one category has been a surprising hit: face hydration for hydrating and fulfilling skincare routine.


Saturday Skin

I adore this product. It for me - age 24 - combo skin travels and deals with temp changes from Philly and Miami and arid plane air. This product levels out my skin no matter what instantly. It also has a unique texture that acts like a gripping primer and makes my foundation go on evenly and reduces my pore size !! Yea you read that .... reduces my pore size. I don’t know how or why. This is my holy grail. When I combine this with my blurring primer I look like I have a filter on my skin. Who notices me most of course when I have no makeup on then when I have a full face lol but it’s the greater raw truth ladies !!
You’d be a fool to not at least try it. And no this was by no means a sponsored review!!




SKIN & LAB Anti-Aging Damask Rose Red Cream Day & Night Cream




I have only had this moisturizer for the last few days, but it has already changed my skin. I have extremely sensitive skin that can get quite dry so I usually have to put a lot of money into my skincare products, but this product is literally a godsend. The texture is different than most moisturizers, it's almost like a gel, but it's not so heavy that it causes breakouts (which I am prone to with the wrong kind of product). It smells fantastic and it spreads really well so I don't feel like I'm using too much on my face. Definitely recommend it, especially when comparing to the more expensive products on the market.



COSRX Advanced Snail 92 All in One Repair Cream



I've always had pretty clear skin with only a few occasional pimples. My issue has always been dry skin, but lately, I've also been noticing more issues. Dull and rough texture. Fine lines. Sunspots. Flaking. I've NEVER had a skincare routine. Zero. But a couple of weeks ago, I stumbled upon the Korean 10 step skincare routine while searching for self care steps to help ease my anxiety. Its changed my life. My skin feels better than it ever has! This product is one of those that's played a HUGE role in that. It smooths me out and keeps my skin so soft and moisturized. I feel like I'm getting pretty close to achieving that coveted glass skin. No filters on either picture. Seriously, if you're debating, get it.




Snail Repair Cream Face Moisturizer

Finally a skincare solution for my constant cystic acne. I have used this product for a few weeks and only have minor tiny breakouts now. This was my last straw before I was going to take the doctor's advice and start Accutane, now I do not need it. Haven't seen any scar fading or brightening but the fact it cleared up my severe acne is more than enough. I've been suffering from bad acne for 15 years.


TONYMOLY Moisture Boost Cooling Algae Eye Serum


So, yes, it's freakin' adorable—but it's not just bathroom décor. Packed with hyaluronic acid, seawater, and plankton extract (packaging makes a little more sense now?), it lends serious hydration as the gel texture cools the skin.



0 Comentarios

Follow Me On Instagram